Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Four Years Old!!!


Well, I can hardly believe it, my little man is now a big man. Four years old! We have to say that we love our huge hugs and kisses, the times he tells me that I am his best friend, when he whispers "I love you sweetheart" to me, how he thinks his Daddy can fix anything (including the when the moon stays up too late in the morning), the way he loves my stories, and the way he thinks that his Daddy knows the answer to every question; and although he has only turned four I feel like the time Nate and I have left as the focus of his world is so limited. I am so excited for him to grow and become the wonderful boy that I know he is already growing into, but it is a little hard to know that our "hero" status in his eyes is only going to last a little longer. He is our big-hearted boy and we feel so lucky to have been blessed with him in our lives.
Trent was very excited to blow out the candles!
 
Trent had his first birthday party with all of his friends.

 

As expected Trent's favorite Birthday gifts were trains.
 
Trent and his friends ran all over the house having fun playing with all the toys and each other.

 

Trent had many wonderful presents, but his biggest surprise was his Nana. He was so surprised when he walked around the corner and saw her, and could not stop telling her how happy he was that she was here with him!
All of Trent and his friends dressed as train engineers and had a wonderful time at the party!!