Aliya just loves to play with her feet. In fact we often hand her a toy and she will throw it aside and reach for her feet instead.

Nate enjoying play time with the boys. He might be a little big for the chair, but that doesn't stop him from playing
Weeble castle!


Trent
received a
certificate for completing his first year in
Pre-K. We couldn't be more proud!

We went to the zoo with Trent's
Pre-K class. It was a ton of fun. Trent was in playing with the goats and then yelled "Mom, I think this black one thinks I am food!!!" and ran around the pen laughing as the black goat chased him.

Dylan loved the zoo as well. His favorite part was the
monkeys.
Aliya still loves sleeping in the
middle of all the action. She often will be laughing and playing with us and then just roll over and fall asleep. I guess she finds all the noise comforting.

Dylan has been loving playing with all kinds of trucks. Actually, anything that has wheels makes him happy.

Trent and Dylan loves do any crafts. This picture was taken in the middle of a painting session. Trent has been spending hours a day coloring. In fact he is spending more time drawing lately then playing trains. I don't think he has realized the change, but we
definitely have.
I'm not sure I believe the caption on the last picture. How can they be half way through the paint session and not have paint on their hands, elbows, chins, ears, noses, and hair. :)
ReplyDeleteOh so cute they all are. I can't believe Aliya just zonks out it the middle of it all. Your kids are getting big, but they all look so little to me still!!
ReplyDelete