Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Favorite Things



My wonderful Aunt Claire gave Dylan some Rose Tea animals when we visited her in NH. I can remember being a little girl and looking through my Auntie's plants trying to find these small animals. It was one of the things I look forward to most when visiting her. Now Dylan has some and he absolutely adores them! Every day he takes them on wonderful adventures...in this picture, he was having the turtle drive a truck and the other animals were taking turns getting a ride in the back. It is wonderful to see how much he loves them and be reminded of how much I did as well.


My kids' favorite toy is a tent with tunnels attached. (This is actually our second tent...the first one got pretty beat up after many years of use). All three of them will play with it for hours. So much laughter and smiles begin as soon as I take it out of the closet, so if there is ever a toy I would suggest to parents THIS IS IT! It is so simple that any age can play with it and we always seem to pretend something new. We love it!


I love to watch our kids play together. It seems like they are doing it more and more every day.