Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Trent's 6th Birthday!

We had a wonderful time at Trent's 6th Birthday party! His party was at the hotel, but no one seemed to notice or care about the strange location. Trent and his friends had a blast and that was what was most important. It is so hard to believe how quickly my little boy has grown up! He is six years old, in kindergarten, and has four wiggly teeth....where did the time go??


























































































After Trent saw Dylan's tractor birthday cake, Trent got out the crayons and drew me a picture of his cake. He wanted a blue triceratops with red and white spots. I did my best, and Trent said he loved it, so that was all that mattered to me!


















Comments

  1. I was so glad that I could be there to join in the celebration. Your right, we didn't notice the location..we were too busy having fun. Yes, grandma is not too old to have fun with the rest of the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, looks like a fun time was had by all and Great job with the cake!

    I don't know how much you've known about what has been going on with my health but I've been having issues with low blood pressure and have heard that this is something that has been a challenge for you as well. Any advice you have would be wonderful! It would be such a delight to catch up with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment