Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Our Own Extreme Home Makeover

The children have been amazing through the last three months, so Nate and I wanted to give them a nice surprise when they came back to the house to thank them for their positive attitudes.  So, I set to decorating and coming up with new room themes that would help ease the transition back into the house and make it more of a happy experience. I was very happy with how they turned out, but the kids expression really said it all (and luckily my sister was visiting so she could capture it all on film).  They LOVE their new rooms and are so happy to be back in their home.









\





Home Sweet Home

Comments

  1. You certainly put big smiles on my face. I'm sure the kids are loving every second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are home again!!! The bedrooms are great....I am partial to the the John Deers. :) I love driving tractors!

    It has been quite an ordeal for your family and you are stronger for it. I pray that this is the worse thing you ever have to deal with. We love you and think of you often.
    Love Susan (Tony sends his love)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you can be back to your home. You are an amazing decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I am so happy for your family, you did a fantistic job on the children's rooms, wow! Miss you all, have a safe and healthy Thanksgiving!!! Love Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment