Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Imagination

What is so ordinary to an adult is amazing to a child.  They use their imagination in everything they do. 
My kids do not wash windows, they line up to get a turn to play "mom".
This is not just a toy helicopter, but a rescue helicopter and Trent is flying it to save a dog who is hurt and take hime to the hospital.
These are not noodles and toy trucks, but loads of heavy dirt on a construction site.
Not a little girl and her doll, but a mommy teaching her baby to use a sippy cup.
Not a game, but rather zoo keepers feeding hungry hippos fruit.
Not just breakfast but a King feeding his princess. "Kings always feed their princess, they do anything for their princess Mommy." ~Dylan
Not just some Legos, but a real live Triceratops!Not a blanket and some chairs, but a house with a kitchen, bedrooms, and even a basement.
Not a telescope but a guitar of a famous musician.
One of the very best things about being a mom is watching my children use their imaginations with the most ordinary things, but all that imaging during the day leads me only to wonder how creative their dreams must be at night.

Comments

  1. I love their creativity and I say "ahhhh" to the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noodles for loads of dirt! Great idea! I'm always telling Evan to use his "pretend dirt" but that doesn't always satisfy him. I'm getting out the noodles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment