Nate works long hours to provide for our family, and I appreciate it more then I can ever express. Often we take a trip to the mall to visit daddy at work. The kids love it because they get pretzels, play at the playground and point out all the things they like in daddy's store. I like it because I get to sneak a mid-day kiss and hold his hand on the way to eat lunch. It might be only a thirty minute break that he gets, but sometimes thirty minutes can make a very big difference in a day.
Nate works long hours to provide for our family, and I appreciate it more then I can ever express. Often we take a trip to the mall to visit daddy at work. The kids love it because they get pretzels, play at the playground and point out all the things they like in daddy's store. I like it because I get to sneak a mid-day kiss and hold his hand on the way to eat lunch. It might be only a thirty minute break that he gets, but sometimes thirty minutes can make a very big difference in a day.




