Getting married and having our children come first, but beyond that, this is the day that Nate and I agree was the best day we have ever had. The weather was beautiful, the conversations were wonderful, the relaxing feeling was amazing, the entire day was perfection. I would love to put into words what this day meant to my family but I just don't know how to adequately describe it. What I will say is this...the day we spent at Lake George is a day that Nate and I will never forget.
Getting married and having our children come first, but beyond that, this is the day that Nate and I agree was the best day we have ever had. The weather was beautiful, the conversations were wonderful, the relaxing feeling was amazing, the entire day was perfection. I would love to put into words what this day meant to my family but I just don't know how to adequately describe it. What I will say is this...the day we spent at Lake George is a day that Nate and I will never forget.






