Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Day with Trent

Nate and I try and give the kids alone time.  We want them to be able to chat uninterrupted and realize how special they are to us.  I had the opportunity to take Trent out for they day and it was wonderful!

 Trent has always wanted to try Sonic.  So for lunch we went and ordered some fried goodness.  He loved it!  After we went and played at Toys R Us and the bookstore.  We even went to the park together, but before we could head home we had to stop and get an ice cream.  It was so nice to get some quality time with Trent.  He is such a smart sweet boy.  This boy can do anything he sets his mind to (all my kiddos can for that matter)  and he has so many amazing ideas. I will just stand beside him, support him and watch, because I know this little man is going places!  I am so proud to be his mom.