We decided to make good use of a tree that had fallen down and put the camera on it so we could take a family photo. Press a button, run and tada...a cute picture of all five of us!
The first kind of flowers my hubby ever gave me are to this day, still my very favorite flowers to receive . What type are they? Well...any kind that he picks me while we are spending time together outside. I love them! They definitely beat store bought flowers!!




We love the pix of all of you "up the tree" so well that Dad is printing it off to frame! All of the pictures are great. Aliya really looks like she doesn't feel well,NOT. We're glad you are having so much fun back out there, but we miss all of you terribly !!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove- Dad and Mom
Thanks!!!! I just told nate that the impromptu family photo came out better then an hour at jc penney! I'll call tomorrow so that the kids can chat. We miss you both so very much!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That family photo is amazing.
ReplyDeleteWe need a new group shot - exactly where was that log? :o)