Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Our Stay-cation

Nate had the week off and we had a week full of relaxation. 

This week we made a cardboard box castle,

had paper airplane races,


worked on baseball cards,
smiled until our cheeks hurt,



wrestled, had tickle and pillow fights,

made a birthday cake for Nana,


   Dylan grew a beard, 
and went to the Science Museum.


Where we got to see the city of Manchester made over a two year period and out of over three million Legos. Trent was ecstatic!

He said he would love to build a project like this!




Bubbles!!!!



And Dylan threw a Dylan ONLY dance party!

Nate said "that he can't wait to retire".  I think that comment makes it clear that it was a pretty awesome week!

Comments

  1. It does look like and awesome week but I don't see Yogi in any of the pictures. I tried to talk dad into flying out there since he was on vacation too. I'm glad you had so much fun. The lego city is really cool.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment