Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Always Surprising Me

 
After 11 years, I like to think I know my man pretty well.  I can guess what his silence means, what he is going to do with his free time, what he will order from a menu and even finish many of his sentences.  However, there is one way that he always he keeps me surprised.  Nate has a tendency to change his facial hair as often as I wash our sheets.  Once a week, he comes down the stairs with a brand new look and a big grin on his face.  Each time I walk up to him, kiss him on the cheek and tell him how handsome he is.  The last year he has become very creative and there are mornings where I can't help but have a huge smile come over my face, when I look at him.  I love his fun carefree personality and  how he shows his joy for life in the silliest of ways, but most of all I love how Nate can still surprise me after all these years.