Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

History


 The kids and I had a wonderful time at the SEE museum during vacation. I love this museum and always have.  I have a history with it and more and more I have learned how important that is. Yes, I realize it is just a museum, but I have fond memories of going there when they first opened with my sisters and cousins.  I can remember dropping eggs off of my Memere balcony to practice for the big SEE egg drop every spring, and trying to do their puzzles that baffled my mind, yet Jen could complete them in only a few minutes.  I love having that past and love that my children are making memories that they too will hopefully remember for a lifetime. This time, instead of playing, my sister Sheryl and I enjoyed watching our children explore.  It is fun to see the changes this museum has gone through and heart warming to see the things that have never changed.  Like the moon jump that I used to love which has a weight limit of 60 lbs (that means when I did it I weighed less then 60lbs...that was a while ago!) and the darn rectangle puzzle that I still can not do!  It was fun to let our children play and and explore while I got time to chat with my sister.  There is something about having a history with a friend that started as a child and continues into adulthood... that just can't be beat.    






I did not take enough pictures this day.  :(  There should be amazing photos of everyone and especially one of Sheryl and I.