Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Greatest Hits


When I was young I would make tapes of my favorite songs. I would listen for hours on the radio until that one song came on and record it on my taped over cassette. They were a mix up of my greatest hits to me. The songs that if I heard them they were guaranteed to put me in a great mood and bring a smile to my face.  I often tell Nate that I am collecting a greatest hits list of memories with him, that if retold to me would give me a feeling of pure joy.  This past Saturday night made my greatest hits list.  Nate and I simply went to dinner and then went to a restaurant and listened to live local music.  It wasn't a complex night but it was undoubtedly perfect.  We were together laughing, smiling, talking and singing.  It was the kind of night that I could replay it over and over I would never get sick of and keep on rewinding that tape to play it again.