Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Change is in the Air

 

I love how every year spring brings about the feeling of change.  This year more than most has brought about a strong wind of moving forward in our minds.  Nate and I have had both doses of our vaccine and Trent is scheduled for his vaccine next week.  This is a huge step for normalcy for our family.  
Dylan is back to in-person learning and has picked up playing guitar and starts lessons this weekend.  He is so excited to learn!


Nate and I went to a socially distanced outdoor concert.  It was so much fun to listen to live music again and we are anxious to be back in crowds and at normal venues one day soon.


The kids and I have been trying to get alone time out.  Whether I take them to the lake, store, or anywhere it is so fun to get time with these quickly changing kiddos!




We got a new roof!  This was a huge accomplishment and we are so happy with the results.  It was much needed and allows us to sleep a bit better knowing that it is taken care of.


Aliya has started art classes.  She is so talented and we are excited to see her learn more about something she loves.




We are so excited for all these changes and to see what comes next as life continues to move forward.