Nate and I were thrilled to go on a date night to see Dave Mathews, and it was the first big concert we have seen since before Covid. They required everyone to have a vaccination card or a negative Covid test within 24 hours, but that was easy enough for us. It was so much fun to hear live music and even more thrilling to hear the sound of so many people cheering together again. I loved the sight of a giant group of strangers gathered together and will never take this view for granted again.
Nate and I were thrilled to go on a date night to see Dave Mathews, and it was the first big concert we have seen since before Covid. They required everyone to have a vaccination card or a negative Covid test within 24 hours, but that was easy enough for us. It was so much fun to hear live music and even more thrilling to hear the sound of so many people cheering together again. I loved the sight of a giant group of strangers gathered together and will never take this view for granted again.


