Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Aliya's 14th Birthday

 


Aliya's 14th birthday was full of fun and shenanigans. Aliya simply wanted to spend time with her friend Katrina doing whatever came to their mind and boy did they come up with a lot!!  They went to the mall, got their nails done, played in the empty parking lot of target as the clock struck midnight and Aliya turned 14 and so so much more.  They packed 24 hours with more fun than most people can dream of! It was fun to hear their none stop laughing and talking. When they hit the pillows at the hotel they fell asleep fast, after doing so much.  I am so proud of who Aliya is and watching her gain knowledge about herself makes me fill with love and joy. Aliya is the most beautiful person both inside and out and I am honored to be her mom.  Happy Birthday sweet kiddo. I hope 14 is your favorite year so far! You deserve the world and I hope this year brings you endless happiness.