Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Piper

We are so happy to have added a new puppy to the family. Piper is sweet, kind, crazy, funny, and exactly what we all needed.  She brings a smile to all of our faces every day, and she is a common bond of love that unites us all.  

Piper was rescued on December 26th from an abandoned home in Georgie. She was with her eight littermates, some of which had Parvo. She was treated for Parvo and went from a shelter to a vet/boarding and then traveled to Massachusetts where she was quarantined for two days at another vet office.  She spent one night in a foster home and then, on February 8th, Nate and I picked her up!  I can't put into words just how excited I was to see her and hold her for the first time.  She is so sweet, and we are all absolutely in love with our sweet girl.