
In an attempt to keep everyone informed of our life here in Illinois, and so that I don't forget all of our wonderful days, I thought that we would start a blog. Now everyone can see our pictures and hear all of our crazy stories.
Here is Trent. He is doing well adjusting to all of some of his new medications. His appetite is horrible and I couldn't even beg him to eat an ice cream cone, but we try our best. Even when he is feeling sick, he still has the biggest smile and keeps us laughing with his imagination.
Dylan has been growing like a weed. Unlike his brother, he wants to do nothing but eat! He gets up on his hands and knees and looks like he is going to crawl, but never actually goes anywhere. He loves watching his brother run all around and crys every time Trent does out of sympathy. He loves to cuddle and has started to give big wet kisses!


