
Dylan had tubes put in his ears yesterday. We had to arrive at the hospital at 6am. Dylan didn't fuss one bit while we waited. He wasn’t aloud to have anything to eat or drink, which I thought was going to upset him a lot more then it did. He and I had some wonderful cuddle time together before he had to go into surgery. Not one tear was shed before hand, but afterwards was a very different story. I was in the waiting room and I heard him start to cry and of course being a mom, I just wanted to run in there and pick him up. The surgery went very well overall. The hardest part was getting the anesthesia out of his system. He was very sad during the morning but he finally took a long nap and was feeling better after that.
Nate and Trent did not go to the hospital yesterday; they unfortunately have not been feeling well. Nate was disappointed because he really wanted to be with Dylan for his first big surgery, but sickness would not allow it. They just have a bug, but it is enough to make them want to lie down and do nothing else. We are hoping that life will be back to normal very soon.


