We put Dylan in his costume for two seconds, but because he was not feeling well he did not really participate in all of the trick or treating fun, but he still looked really cute!
Trent was so excited this Halloween. He dressed as a “Train Man” and looked absolutely adorable. He loved dressing up and going to houses to get candy. He told Nate and I over and over again how happy he was….which of course, made us very happy parents. Trent also got to dress up and go with his school to sing songs about pumpkins at the nursing home. He was delighted to sing to all the “Grandmas and Grandpas.”

We are all starting to get over the sickness that seems to have lingered in our house forever. Dylan unfortunately is still not doing great, but we assume this is because he caught it last. He has needed some extra hugs and kisses, which I am more than willing to give.

I asked Trent the other morning what he wanted to do with his day. His response was to go see some animals. So I packed the kids up and we found some chickens and lamas…not too bad for a spur of the moment trip. We also found a train collectors shop that Trent just loved. There were hundreds of trains and a lot of old men who were happy to see a little boy interested in their passion.




