BEFORE As many of you know I have been growing my hair so that I could donate it to Locks of Love. Locks of love is a charity that provides wigs to children suffering from long-term medical hair loss (such as cancer etc.) and who would not be able to afford a wig otherwise. It is definitely an adjustment for me to go from long hair to my new cut (by the time it was all done I had cut off over 12in). I keep trying to pull back my hair and there is nothing there, and washing it is quite different too! Nate keeps telling me how much he loves the new cut, and Trent’s first words when he saw me was that my hair looks really nice, so now it is just deciding if I like it myself. Dylan is less of a fan of my short hair and cried when he saw me! Regardless of if I do or don’t like my haircut, I am still glad that I did it, and that my hair will be making a sick child happy.
BEFORE As many of you know I have been growing my hair so that I could donate it to Locks of Love. Locks of love is a charity that provides wigs to children suffering from long-term medical hair loss (such as cancer etc.) and who would not be able to afford a wig otherwise. It is definitely an adjustment for me to go from long hair to my new cut (by the time it was all done I had cut off over 12in). I keep trying to pull back my hair and there is nothing there, and washing it is quite different too! Nate keeps telling me how much he loves the new cut, and Trent’s first words when he saw me was that my hair looks really nice, so now it is just deciding if I like it myself. Dylan is less of a fan of my short hair and cried when he saw me! Regardless of if I do or don’t like my haircut, I am still glad that I did it, and that my hair will be making a sick child happy.



