Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A visit from my dad



My dad is currently working to get his doctorate and was in school last week while my mom was visiting; however we were able to have a wonderful visit with him this week. It was a great time and we were thankful for every hour we spent together. My Dad got a huge smile every time he looked at Aliya.
Trent played his first game of cribbage with Papa. Thanks to Papa, Trent was able to win four games!!!!
Dylan loved having his Papa to play with and give hugs to.
Here you go Dad...I promised I would put this one on for you. I love you!

Comments

  1. I dare not, not comment.
    That popsicle looks even bigger in the picture than it did when we bought it.

    Tell trent that I demand a cribbage re-match the next time I am out there, so he had better keep practicing with mom & dad.

    Give Dylan a huggle for me.

    And Aliya needs a book on her head, she is growing so fast.

    Loveya,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment