Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Trent's 5th Birthday!


It is hard to believe that this handsome man is my five year old son. Trent has grown up so fast. He had a wonderful birthday party and was very excited by all of his presents. It was a great day, but I still don't want to admit that he is getting older.
One of Trent's favorite gifts was a train clock, that makes train noises every hour!

 
Yummy cake!

 
Trent loves pinatas and he had fun collecting candy again this year!

 
All the children loved playing with all of the toys, especially the trains!


Happy 5th birthday Trent!!!

Comments

  1. I couldn't wait to get home tonight to see Trent's birthday pictures. I'm with you Michelle--these little ones are growing up way too fast How can Trent be the BIG 5 already?!? Happy Brithday Trent! Enjoy all those wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment