Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Chicago!!!!!

It is time to confess...I LOVE Chicago!
Yes, the one that has been around forever...with all their great 80's songs!

Now I could blame this on many people:
~My parents for giving me saxophone lessons
~My best friend Sara and I for listening to "love songs with Delilah" way too much in the seventh grade".
~My college roommate, Molly, for having their CD and letting me borrow it, every second of the day.

But despite whoever should have the blame for this situation...I really do love their music.

So, last night Nate and I went to the concert. Nate had purchased the tickets without me knowing...it was a WONDERFUL surprise! We had a GREAT time. We sang, cheered, laughed, and screamed our heads off. It was a wonderful date!! (Thanks, Kathy for having a late night with the kids, so that we could go. We really appreciate it!) I can not even begin to explain how much fun we had. It was a perfect night!

 
We did have great seats! We were super close, so we could see every minute of the show!
Don't we look like we were having fun!!!!!

Comments

  1. Okay, so Mom told me that Nate surprised you and took you to Chicago - she neglected to tell me that it was the BAND, not the CITY. How fun!!!!

    BTW, I was folding laundry to Delilah last night - Do you still hear the silly jingle every time you hear the name Delilah? I'm a sucker for those sappy love stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment