Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Aliya's First Birthday!!!

Not only did we get to have a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family, but we also were able to celebrate our sweet little girl. This beautiful little girl had her first birthday party today. I can not explain how hard it is for me to believe that she is one. The year has gone so fast and Aliya has grown and changed so much. It was a wonderful day even if it was hard to believe.


My father-in-law, Bill, made Aliya the most adorable doll cradle ever. I absolutely love it, and I know that Aliya will have many happy moments playing with it. Kathy made a sweet blanket for her cradle as well, it was a wonderful gift.



Aliya loves her new table that Nana and Papa bought for her. There were so many buttons to press...it was heaven for her.






Hayden also enjoyed seeing all the presents...she must be practicing for her big day in a few months!

The boys enjoyed "helping" Aliya open her gifts!
 






Here is Aliya after her birthday cake and before her bath!