
Dylan is active! He loves all things boy...trucks, dinosaurs, airplanes, motorcycles, and sports! But he is also very loving and sweet and wants his mommy all the time. He says about a million times a day "hold me mommy, hold me" as he is being held in my arms. Dylan keeps us laughing with his crazy eating habits. He won't eat chicken tenders, cereal, or anything else that is bland. He only like very flavorful foods. His favorites are chili, spaghetti sauce (not the noodles), and salsa. He is the exact opposite of his brother! The other morning I asked him if he wanted cereal or eggs for breakfast...Dylan said "chili" and after giving him a few more breakfast type options he still continued to say "chili...I love chili!" So I gave in and gave him a bowl of leftover chili from the night before. He sat down and loved every bite and I was satisfied that he ate a nutritious (but nontraditional) breakfast.
Dylan still loves tractors and was very excited to go to the children's museum and play around on the real tractor and combine. When we tried to move on to the next floor Dylan got on the elevator very willingly until he saw the door closing and ran out screaming "NO!!!...MY TRACTOR!!!!" He couldn't bear the idea of leaving his wonderful tractor behind. I was amazed that we were able to leave the building with out any tears. I think Nana's gifts from the gift shop was the only thing that kept everyone from crying.




