
Nate and I took a day off (26 hours to be exact). Bill and Kathy watched our beautiful little children for us so that we could go out for one day (something we have not done in five years). This might not sound like a big deal to some of you, but it was a HUGE deal for us! We got to go visit our good friend Matt, who we haven't seen in a very long time. We enjoyed talking over lunch, and we were very excited to hear his big news, that he is getting married in June! Then we went to visit my friend Robin another friend I wish saw more often then I do. After that we went out for the evening with our friends Josh and Cameo. We had a wonderful night...even if it did take us four hours to finally eat our dinner. It was wonderful to be out catching up with old friends (who we wish desperately that we saw more of) and spending time together as a couple. Nate and I had some long car rides together (about four hours in the car) to chat about everything under the sun. One of my favorite conversations we had was about how happy we are together. We can't imagine our lives being any better then they are right now and 90% of that is because of the wonderful life we have as a family. I never thought I could love Nate more then when we first got married, but our love truly has grown and grown and I am amazed to fall even more in love with him everyday. So if you can't tell we had a absolutely wonderful Valentine's Day. And the kids have told us every little detail of their day with Grandma and Grandpa; and it sounds like they had a blast too! Everything was wonderful....so a huge thank you, thank you, thank you to Bill and Kathy!


