I try and treasure our moments as a family. I understand how quickly it is already passing and I am so thankful for the love we share and the beautiful children we have. I know that one day my sweet Trent will probably decide I am not the perfect person to marry although right now he says that "of course we will get married when I grow up, you are my best friend." I am sure my adventurous little Dylan will not always say "hold me mama, hold me" just because he wants cuddled but rather he will soon be busy running off with his own life and our adorable little girl will not say "muah, muah", begging for a hundred kisses when you have already given her a thousand. They are growing, learning and changing each day and the time is passing way to quickly. I am in love with a song by Darius Rucker. It sums up so much of what I feel. In case you have not heard it you can click on the title of this blog post (it will take a second or two to for the video to play). It is such a sweet song. I am so thankful for every moment of my day with my children, it may not always be easy, but every minute is a blessing.


