Next to our house there is a field of dandelions growing. Aliya has been looking out the window pointing to it and saying "pretty, pretty, pretty" for the last few days. So today we went out and walked over to the "flowers." As soon as we got there Aliya got a huge smile on her face, sat right down and started picking them. It was amazing how her happiness with them could make these weeds seem so beautiful. One of my favorite things that I learn from my kids on a daily basis, is that life is a matter of prospective and at this point in their life their perspective has not been influenced by others opinions. They can find beauty in just about anything because they have not been told yet was is socially accepted as beautiful and what is not. I think my kids teach me far more then I will ever teach them. So, I am happy to say, not only do I have a beautiful field of flowers to stare at outside but also a beautiful flower sits on my window sill picked special from my three little sweethearts.










i love these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDelete