Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

I Love Surprises!

I know many people say they hate surprises but that is just not me.  I love them! And right now we have a surprise! (No we are not going to NH...I wish...sorry guys.)  We have known our surprise for quite awhile now and Nate and I have managed to keep it a secret.  Smiling at each other and making little comments but without  anyone else knowing (truthfully, we did tell two close friends but that is it).  So today we are going to tell our kids and maybe soon, ok, definitely soon, we will tell all of you.  So, HAPPY SURPRISE DAY...however, you will have to wait a few more days to find out.

Comments

  1. A few more DAYS??? Aaahhh! I can't take it. I want to know! I Need to know! Really. Now. Come on, you can tell me.

    :o)

    Okay, I love surprises too, but there isn't even a tiny little hint in your post.

    I am So curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Is it a boy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me. I won't tell a soul. I love surprises too!!!!! By the way, 12 is a wonderful number!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you win an all expense trip to Disney....No, I know, you love game shows. You are going to be on a game show... Oh the suspense is killing me...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment