I recently read a parenting article that said, if you feed your kids a food enough they will eventually learn to like it. I have to disagree. I have tried seafood for 30 years now and I still don't like it, not at all. I don't like it plain, mixed up, or any other way. And don't think I haven't really tried it. I have and I continue to, but I am still waiting for that day when I will "learn to like it". My children have different taste too, they have sat down at dinner each night together and have been served the same meal as the other, but that doesn't mean they enjoy it the same.
Dylan likes anything spicy. Chili and tacos are his favorite meals. While Trent prefers things plain like a plain chicken breast.
As far as Aliya goes, her taste changes minute to minute, but for now she is somewhere between chili and plain pork chops. ☺They are individuals. They like very different things in life far beyond just food. I can expose them to all of the same things in life but there is no chance that they will come out as the same people and loving everything the same. I love their differences and I enjoy seeing them develop as individuals.






Wouldn't life be boring if they were all the same. Thank God, for our differences.
ReplyDelete