My kids keep me laughing every moment of every day. Here are a few quotes that are just to funny not to share.
Trent~ "Mom, I promise I'll do exactly what you want me to do...as soon as I'm done doing what I want to do."
Dylan - "Mom. don't ask me any questions, just go get me a screwdriver and a hammer."
The kids were pretending to be the Beatles. Trent told the little ones "no one can sing because a very very very bad person killed John Lennon, so there is no more singing." So he told them they could only play instruments. After a while they began to argue. I said the Beatles don't argue, unless Yoko Ono was there and Trent said "Good! Then you can be Yoko Ono mom!"
Dylan said "Can we go swimming today mom?" "No, Dylan it is still to cold outside." "I promise I will wear my jacket in the pool if you will let me go!!!!"
After a very frustrating day Aliya could sense my frustration and came and gave me a hug. I usually tell her that I will get her some milk and that I love her and everything will be okay, when she is sad. so she tried her best to use my line to help me feel better. She said with a big proud smile on her face..."Don't worry mommy, I will get you some coffee and don't forget you love ME so everything will be okay!"





