Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Our 8th Anniversary

 
Nate and I celebrated our 8th anniversary!  It is so hard to believe that 8 years has already passed us by.  We had a wonderful family day.  We went to the zoo, lunch, pool and the drive-in.  It was a perfect day!
Aliya was running to find her favorite animals.She was very happy when she found them!

Trent was so excited when we drove up to the drive in theater.  His exact words were... "This is the best day of my entire life!!!!"


I love this man more then words could ever say. With out getting all mushy on you, I'll just say that the past 8 years have been amazing and I am ecstatic that I get to spend my life married to the most wonderful man in the world. ♥

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I can't believe it either. Eight years has gone by fast. Such a wonderful way to celebrate your day. I especially like the drive-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo of the sleeping, uh, whatever primate that is, we'll just call him a monkey, but I know that is wrong. Okay, anyway, back to the point of my rambling. Your photo is adorable. It looks so peaceful.

    Congrats on your wedding anniversary! Wishing you many more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment