

The other night Nate and I went out to celebrate our ten year dating anniversary. Ten years ago he held my hand for the first time...awwww...played with my hair for the first time...awwww...and asked me to be his girl...really big awwwwwww. Ten years ago we went from individuals into a couple. A lot has happened since then. We have had three children, three dogs, two bunnies, four fish, ten homes, three nephews, six nieces, one tornado, five jobs, etc. Nate and I have lived and learned quite a bit in the last ten years. Some lessons were easy and filled our lives with joy and some were hard and brought us to tears, but I am extremely thankful that each lesson has only made us grown closer and stronger as a couple. I feel blessed everyday to have my sweet husband beside me, holding my hand, laughing, living, learning and growing old together.