Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Day of Love

I spent my valentines day with my four loves.  The kids and I spent the day playing games, making crafts, and relating every subject of school to our loving day.  We got a lot accomplished but more importantly we had so much fun!!! 







Nate and I tucked the kids to bed, and thanks to my mom being willing to babysit, we were able to head out on a date.  There were a million of options of typical Valentine's day things we could do, but we opted to hold hands walking around the bookstore while we drank our coffees. We chatted the night away. The simplicity of our date made it so special to me that I will never forget it. If there is anything I have learned in life it is that big excursions are wonderful for a night, but learning to be happy in the small moments makes for a lifetime of joy.  I am so very lucky to have my Valentine. 

Comments

  1. Adorable pictures !!! We love you and miss you tons. Give every one a hug and kiss for us.

    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment