The kids and I went to visit Billings Farm today. I don't think I can put into words just how beautiful and peaceful it was there. We had a wonderful time seeing the animals and learning so many interesting facts. It was a wonderful day and I am sure we will visit again soon.
 |
| Aliya was overflowing with joy to see and pet the horses. |
 |
| The cows were Dylan's favorite part of the farm. |
 |
| Aliya was jumping up and down after petting the cow. This little girl loves animals! |
 |
| This little lamb stole our hearts and I swore he smiled for the camera! |
 |
| Trent was so excited when the lamb walked right over and lifted his nose for Trent to pet him. |
 |
| A field like this is made for a game of tag. |
Oh my gosh!!! These pictures are gorgeous!! We so can't wait to get out there and take us to the farm. We want the close up picture of the kids facing the camera and the last one of the close up of them walking away from the camera printed off so we can frame them.
ReplyDelete