Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

All in a Days "Work"

There are days where it is hard for me to know exactly what I did with my day.  Time flies by and we go from breakfast to bedtime in a blink of an eye.  I know I did things, lot of things, but often the first words I find myself telling people about my day is "I did laundry, dishes, washed the floor, dusted, school work, etc".  Our days are packed full.  In fact they are filled from 6 am to 8 pm.  There is energy, laughter and happiness filling my house every second and not one moment of it is something on my To Do list. But really the things I love most in my "job" are the things that I can never explain when someone asks..."what did you do today?"



















I love this article from Good Housekeeping 1955. I have had it since Trent was born and often find myself reading it and smiling once again.



Comments

  1. Your kids pictures always make me smile. I can't wait to hear about Aliya's reaction to her new Annie doll.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment