A random "we don't know what to do" night, is a great excuse for an adventure at our house. The kids and I had been reading a book and I decided to take them camping to finish the end of it. We had a blast together. We finished our story, looked at the stars, watched the bats fly by and listened to all the night time sounds. The kids loved staying up late outside and I loved getting so much quality time with the ones I love so much.
| "Mom I see something moving!!!!" |
| "Dylan!!!!!!!!" |



Camping is so much fun. Same stars in your in your back yard as up north. Looks like you had a blast. Did you roast marshmallows?
ReplyDeleteBackyard camping is great because worry-free taking too much time and effort to reach your camping grounds. It cuts down the hassle experiences that mostly happened during a real camping trip. most of all, it is very convenient, safe, and free.
ReplyDelete