Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Filled with Happiness

Now and then it's good to pause in our
 pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
~Guillaume Appollinaire
 
 
 
Happiness surrounds me each day and if  I pause long enough, I can find blessings that are right in front of me just waiting to be noticed.  Simple joys like watching three kiddos love on their puppy, naps on the couch, craft projects, playing in the leaves, making Halloween costumes, the beautiful view outside and warm homemade cookies made with the kids. 
 





 



 
The simple joys of life are the very best kind and I am blessed with way more then my share.










 
 
 

Comments

  1. Hi Michelle! New(ish) follower here and had to finally say hi. Your family is simply adorable and I love that first picture with the pup! I think your positive outlook on life is what a lot of people out there are missing. Feel free to stop by sometime! www.sarahandderek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I love vistors to our blog. Feel free to check it out any time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment