Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

We Found Nemo

 

The blizzard was a very welcome guest to our home.  The kids were so excited to see the massive amounts of snow that had fallen and even more excited to get outside and play. We had 24.5 inches of snow when Nemo was done and the kids love every single inch.  It is a snowstorm that every child should have the chance to experience.  I will let the pictures do the talking because no words will be able to express how much joy this snow has given us over the last two days.
















 The kids and I built a snow fort complete with a slide entrance and two tunnels.  We spent three hours outside and the kids only agreed to come back in with promises that tomorrow we will go back out and "build" and play again.  My snow bunnies are now fast asleep and I'm sure they are dreaming of more snow fun.  Smiles like this are what I live for,  joy like this is what I live for, days exactly like this are what I live for.







Comments

  1. We are so glad that you are having so much fun and extra glad that all the white stuff is there instead of here! All of the smiles are priceless. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment