Remember the book Bridge to Terabithia. It was my favorite book as a child. It made so much sense to me. A child with a pretend world to live in, it was every child's dream and most of all mine. I loved playing pretend, and now I love even more watching my kids pretend. From sun up to sun down our life is full of imagination. Most games start with the phrase "let's pretend..." Rarely are toys what they look like, but rather a lightsaber becomes a fishing pole and a bean bag a boat. It is a wonderful world I live in...my very own Terabithia.
"Mommy, when I wear glasses it makes me become so many things!"
Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. I feel like the luckiest girl in the WORLD to be married to the man of my dreams. He is an amazing husband, father and friend and I am so happy to spend my life growing old…
Having a homemade breakfast ready for our family during the weekdays is really hard. Our house is awake at 5:30 and people start leaving at 6:15. Needless to say mornings can be chaotic and cooking in that time can add…