Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The Last Day of School


I am always amazed at how quickly a school year can go by.  It feel like just yesterday we were taking first day of school pictures and here we are at the end again.  The kids have had such a wonderful year of growing both mentally and physically since the fall.  I am amazed at how far they each have come.  We loved our teachers this year and it is hard to say goodbye, but thankfully we have such great schools that I know that good things are in store for next year too.  So goodbye school year we loved you so, but now it is time to enjoy some summer fun!!








  We kicked off this summer with a trip to the lake, getting ice cream and a hike after school let out.   We just could not wait for the fun to begin.