The kid's favorite things are constantly growing and changing just like they are. Here is the current list of the things that make my kiddos the happiest and silly answers to silly questions.
Trent
Favorite...
- Game: Minecraft
- Movie: Jurassic Park
- TV Show: Sponge Bob
- Book: Jurassic Park and Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets
- Sport: Basketball
- Food: Tater-Tot Casserole
- Toy: Lego
- Color: Red
- Dream Job: Paleontologist
- Animal: Monkey and Velociraptor
- The thing you like most about yourself: "That I am caring."
- School Subject: Science
- Family Time Activity: Ice Cream at Hayward's
- Restaurant: Chrysanthi's
- Season: Fall
- Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? go into the locked rooms of the Smithsonian and look at fossils.
- I am very proud because ... my lego league came in first place in design last year.
- If I were President I would… make a national video game day.
- I am afraid of... spiders.
- Name one thing you do really well? Legos
- Describe what it means to be a good friend. Someone who cares, is friendly, is honest, and is not mean to you or others.
- What is your favorite time of day? Night because I like to read.
- Describe your best day ever? it would consist of video games, going to a water park and seeing friends and family.
- Describe your favorite hobby Lego League
- Climbing trees are… something I don't do often.
- I wish there was a law that said…No School on Tuesdays and Thursday as well as weekends
- What makes you feel sad? when my family is hurt.
- What makes you feel happy? When other people are happy and laughing.
- Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? Lego Land Florida
- If I could choose a different name, I would choose… I have no idea, I don't want any other name.
- Where do you want to go on vacation? Wyoming to see a dinosaur fossil dig site
- What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Playing Mario Cart and playing basketball together.
Dylan
Favorite...
- Game: Splatoon
- Movie: Star Wars
- TV Show: Man vs. Food
- Book: Franny K. Stein
- Sport: Skateboarding
- Food: Deep Dish Pizza
- Toy: Star Wars
- Color: Orange
- Dream Job: Chef
- Animal: Dog
- The thing you like most about yourself: "That I am smart."
- School subject: Math
- Family Time Activity: Video Game Night (Mario Kart)
- Restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings
- Season: Summer
- Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? See what the teachers do while the students are at recess.
- I am very proud because… I am funny and can make people laugh.
- If I were President I would… buy all the video games in the world and play them all day and make a law that everyone gets candy and presents.
- I am afraid to ... get in a car accident.
- Name one thing you do really well? Making video games and drawing.
- Describe what it means to be a good friend. Someone who doesn't lie, who is funny and not mean and actually plays with you when they say they will.
- What is your favorite time of day? Morning because it is relaxing.
- Describe your best day ever? I get up in the morning and it is my 17th birthday and I get Halo (a video game). Then I get a new car and there is an Xbox inside of it and I play the game in the car. I drive to a drive through and play my game while I wait for my mushroom, pepperoni, and extra cheese pizza.
- Describe your favorite hobby. Drawing and music.
- Climbing trees are… a great thing to do when you are outside and so much fun!
- I wish there was a law that said….kids can skip school if they eat too much candy or feel too nervous.
- What makes you feel sad? When my family gets hurt.
- What makes you feel happy? My family.
- Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? Chuck E Cheese
- If I could choose a different name, I would choose… Dylan. My name is cool.
- Where do you want to go on vacation? somewhere to play paintball
- What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Play monopoly, water balloons and nerf guns together.
Aliya
Favorite...
- Game: Spot It
- Movie: Matilda
- TV Show: Full House
- Book: The Dork Diary
- Sport: Dance
- Food: Skittles
- Toy: Playing house with her dolls
- Color: Blue and Lime Green
- Dream Job: Gymnastic Star, Vet, and a Mom
- Animal: Guinea Pig
- The thing you like most about yourself: "That I am silly."
- School subject: Music
- Family Time Activity: Going to the lake
- Restaurant: Chrysanthi's
- Season: Summer
- Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? Go to the animal shelter and pet, play with and adopt all the animals.
- I am very proud because… I am good at dance.
- If I were President I would… get a superpower to turn into any animal I want.
- I am afraid of... snakes.
- Name one thing you do really well? Dance and read
- Describe what it means to be a good friend. Someone who shares their jump rope with you.
- What is your favorite time of day? Afternoon, because we can go places.
- Describe your best day ever? I woke up and my dad and mom said I was going to the animal shelter and adopting 12 guinea pigs, 9 dogs, 18 cats, 11 bunnies and 200 birds. After that, we went to Dr. Davis and got ice cream. I got a large cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears on top. Then, we went to the American Girl store and I got five new dolls and I got an American Girl dog and guinea pig. Next, I go to Wal-mart and I get popsicles, another American Girl doll (because my dad said I could get six dolls and I wanted one from Wal-mart). Then we go to see my cousins and let them meet all my new pets. Then we go home and go to bed.
- Describe your favorite hobby. Dancing and doing gymnastics at our house.
- Climbing trees are… fun!
- I wish there was a law that said….kids can eat dessert all day.
- What makes you feel sad? When we can't go to the lake.
- What makes you feel happy? When we can go to the lake :)
- Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? To all my friends' houses every day.
- If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Sloan
- Where do you want to go on vacation? American Girl Store
- What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Go shopping and having alone time.


