Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Father's Day at Home

   My house is noisy and most of the time the giggling and squealing is because Nate is acting silly, tickling or just telling jokes that make the kids laugh uncontrollably.  When we were dating I wondered what type of Dad Nate would be.  It didn't take me long to realize that Nate would be the cool Dad. He loves to play anything and the kids love to play with him.  It is the little things that make Nate such a great dad. The way he is there for the kids to encourage them and make them smile day in and day out.  I'm so thankful to have him as the father of our kiddos, and I am so happy to be his wife. 

Nate is a homebody.  He loves being home more then just about anything.  Over the years I have had to adjust to this, at times I feel like I am not doing enough to celebrate him by just giving him time at home but this is how he feels love and I can't argue with that. :)  For Father's day we planned a relaxed day at home.  We purchased him new yard games to play, we grilled out, played with Yogi in the yard, ate cake and enjoyed a fire.  We had a good time hanging out as a family and celebrating the best dad there could possibly be.