I am a mom and because of that my tasks are constantly changing.
- It seems one of my top jobs lately has been IT. I fix things that no one thinks can be fixed and when I do I get cheers and when I can't it is time for my next job.
- Sometimes things fail and days are hard and I have to wipe away tears, give out hugs and encouragement that life will get better.
- There are days where my priority is cleaning. Dishes, dusting, moping, picking up and vacuuming always need done. Also, solving the age old problem of "Mom, I have no socks!" with a presentation of a clean pair with out a pause is a task that always puts a smile on my face.
- Some moments I am a driver from here to there and back again, with snacks, drinks and music that everyone will like all while keeping in mind how to never be to late or to early for wherever it is that we are headed.
- I am a organizer of all things, papers signed, saved or returned. Lunches packed and nut free snacks made. Appointments arranged, parties planned, play-dates scheduled and all of these things happen seamlessly and magically to those who need them.
- I am a story teller, game player, craft maker and tv guide. I am a germ killer, life teacher, and a missing stuff finder. I am a reminder of memories and an encourager of dreaming of the future. I am the picture taker, a gift buyer, and a nightmare soother. I am the cook who remembers what they hate and what they love. The perfect book finder for books of very different interests. I am the pet care giver for all the pets they swore they would take care of. I am a...mom



