Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Don't Blink

Life goes so much faster then I ever thought it could. It has been 15 years since Nate and I walked into a courtroom with big smiles on our faces, butterflies in our stomachs and nothing but love and confidence in our hearts. In a blink of an eye, we went from friends to husband and wife.  I had no idea that every moment would continue to go just as fast as we walked in this life together. We have had babies turn into children and now teens.  Every day we seem to get up and then suddenly it time to go to bed again. The pages in our love story keep turning so quickly into chapters. I don't want to blink.  I don't want to miss a moment with Nate.  I don't want to waste time but rather enjoy every single second because if there is anything I have learned, it is that just as fast as life began it can end.  Every breath together, every dinner shared, every time we simply watch a movie while holding hands makes me feel so lucky.  His goodbye kiss still makes me want him to stay and every time I see him I still feel excitement just like the first time I saw him smiling over at me and making me blush and turn away. He makes me want to stay up until the sun comes up. He makes me want to sing songs at the top of my lungs.  He makes me want to go anywhere and everywhere with him or just stay home and snuggle up.....I just absolutely, positively, undoubtedly love being his wife.