Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The Look of Love






I have learned that love is so much more than hearing the words "I love you".  It is a look in Nate's eyes when he gets up in the morning and sees his family for the first time that day.  It is the way he touches me randomly just because he is near me. It is a smile for no reason across the room that only I get.  It is the way he talks about the news with me and we laugh at the ridiculous stories and share our opinions about the serious ones. Love is the way he says  "what do you want to do tonight?" and leaves me each day excited to be with him again.  It is the way he makes me exactly what I want to eat before I even know that I am hungry.  Love is a hot cup of coffee just the way I want it and putting every other part of life on hold to give each other our complete attention. It is the sound of laughter as we play games together and love is singing songs and talking non-stop and not being afraid to just be us.  Nate shows me his love in more ways then his words could ever say and when he does my heart hears him loud and clear.