Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Night to Remember


"Remember there was that one night that we watched the fireworks from the top of the Ferris wheel"... I know this is a phrase that I will say to my husband time and time again. We had one magical night at Canobie Lake Park together as a family this past weekend and we just can't seem to stop thinking and talking about it. It is a moment that I want to savor. Sometimes everything just works out to be perfect; the weather, the entertainment, the people, and this was definitely one of those times. We did every ride we wanted to do, we ate everything we wanted to eat, we laughed, we played and we just relaxed together. This is one of those moments that goes on My Greatest Hits list. If ever there is a day that I need to think back to my greatest life moments I will remember this night.