Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Autumn's Arrival

When summer changes into fall the cold air feels just as sweet for me as when winter is turning into spring.  I love the changes and have been so excited about the cooler weather, the warmer meals, and the cozy clothes.  This past weekend was the first true taste of fall for us this year.  There was a crispness through the air that made me want to breathe a little deeper.  I was so excited to get some time with the kids and Nate outside in the gorgeous weather. We are all enjoying the changing of colors on the trees and are hoping fall chooses to stay around for quite some time, for while we may be excited about fall, we are not at all ready for winter.








Comments

  1. Fall is a great time of year. I think it's time for apple picking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment